- About Us
- Project Profiles
- Contact Us
Compliance Safety Certifications
FaberFab Safety & Health Policy Statement
- Production is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to do the work safely
- The personal health and safety of each employee of FaberFab is of primary importance.
- Safety and health in our business must be part of every operation. Without question, it is every employee’s responsibility at all levels.
- No employee is required to work at a job they know if not safe or healthful.
- We will maintain an occupational safety and health program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type.
- Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of illnesses and injuries to an absolute minimum.
- Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.
At FaberFab, the health and safety of company employees and the public is of primary importance. Candidates for employment are subject to a pre-employment drug screening. Any offer of employment that applicant receives from FaberFab is contingent upon, among other things, satisfactory completion of this screening. Upon hire, new employees must complete extensive safety orientation courses. Mandatory company-wide safety courses are held on an ongoing basis. Staff is required to attend weekly safety meetings. Company safety personnel conduct frequent unannounced jobsite inspections to reinforce company safety policies and procedures.
Our safety and health program includes:
- Providing mechanical, physical safeguards and engineering controls to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment, and instructions for proper use and care.
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules, and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigating, promptly and thoroughly, every accident to find out what caused it, and correct the problem so it will not happen again.
These measures are integral to maintaining our "Safer with Faber" culture. Rest assured, FaberFab believes in providing a safe work environment, and demands safe work practices of our employees.